RAVENSHOE, QLD 4888$680,000
Prime fattening/lifestyle block 95.035ha - Ravenshoe
Livestock - RAVENSHOE QLD
‘Ravenshill” is located at the headwaters of Vine Creek, and features an abundance of wildlife including platypus, cassowaries, striped possum, tree kangaroos. Snigging trails that dot the property date back to 1930’s evidence of the timber industry that flourished at that time. The property is bordered by World Heritage listed & State forests. Walking trails on the property lead to ‘Black Rock’, a Rhyolite outcrop with panoramic views across the valley towards Ravenshoe.
– 2 Land titles
Call us today 40976 900
– Improved grazing pastures approx 30ha
– Regrowth 15ha & 45 ha of rain forest containing mill-able timber
– 2 Registered spring fed dams licenced to draw 6 mega Ltrs p/a (never required to run the property).
– 10 fully fenced paddocks each plumbed with water troughs, and fed by 4 tanks equal to 216,000L in total.
– House paddock contains shack dwelling; no power & rainwater only; with bedroom and garage/storeroom.
– Council approved shed – 12mx6m 4 roller door, fully weather tight shed.
– Plantations of mature silky oak, grey iron bark & rose gum border the house paddock.
– Stockyards are a Black River Cattle Equipment construction (plan 40) & include the usual yards, race, crush, bale & draft gates.
Property currently adjisted and generally runs 30 head year round.
NO STOCK IS INCLUDED IN SALE.
Machinery/Items included in sale: 80hp 4WD tractor (currently not operating); 2 augers; lifting booms; carry all; 1.8m slasher; root rake & pipe layer.
Call us today 07 4097 6900 and quote TC022
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 950350 m²
- 4 Garage